Every tablet device sold in our store will go through standard quality test before shipment.
However a more thorough test process of devices hardware requires good technical knowledge and a time consuming process which many manufacturers ignore.
Extended Quality Control
As an additional service from BESTMID we offer an extended quality control for our customers to minimize warranty issues, expensive returns and repairs.
If you wish our staff to make an extended quality control of the device you purchase, please select this when adding product to cart (see image).
Example of steps during the extended quality control:
1. Discharging the devices battery and charging via included AC charger.
2. Inspection of screen for dead pixels and dirt under the touch panel.
3. Testing the WiFI connection by connecting to 3 different WiFi routers.
4. Browsing over WiFi a list of websites, streaming audio and video, test of Android Market, browsing and app installation.
5. Devices with a built-in 3G module are tested with a 3G sim-card and tests as step 4 are made.
6. Card reader test: Installation of apps from micro SD card and media files playback.
7. Camera is tested and checked if the lens is centred.
This is an example of tests.
If you wish us to do additional tests please contact us.
After a test is completed, a test report check-list will be sent with the order.